Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Legacy

I did a podcast on Potential Blog this morning. http://potentialblog.com
The topic was legacy.
You can check it out next Monday, 1/28/08.
My definition for legacy was handing down influence, affect, and encouragement. I know you can go in many directions with this.
My thoughts were...
Influence is a huge responsibility that comes with any role in leadership. This is true for the CEO all the way down to the big brother. The greater the leader the greater the influence.
Affect comes whether we leave a good legacy or bad. What we do now affects those who follow behind us even into the future.
Encouragement is a gift that gives hope, support and approval. Encouragement continues to give when our legacy influences and affects in a positive way.

There are a lot of people that I want to leave a good legacy for.

















The idea would be to assist them in the best way that I could in reaching their God-Potential. That would be an awesome legacy.

When I think about it this is what was done for me.















Leading others to live life to it's fullest by "Example and Encouragement"...

No comments: