Monday, May 19, 2008

Strange

It is Sunday night and I am sitting at the airport waiting on my wife to fly in from Boston. Pearl Jam is playing on the radio. It is one of the few songs I like by them. I think the song is called "Alive".
I think the airport is one of the best places to watch people. I
really enjoy watching people. God has made each of us in such a unique way.
We often think others are so peculiar.
I am sure they think the same thing when they look at us.

I am convinced the lady sitting in front of me is on some type of mind- altering drug though. She keeps hanging out of her car and doing some very strange things. Come to think of it my kids tell me I'm strange sometimes. I think they are right.


Why are we so judgmental when people are different from what we are?

  • Maybe we are insecure!
  • Maybe the people we are looking at are secure and confident in who
they are.
  • Maybe that is why they are free enough to be strange.
Strange isn't it?????

3 comments:

Holly said...

Love this post, cuz I love strange people...look at my family, haha!

SmilingSally said...

Naw, I'm not insecure; you're just strange!

Anonymous said...

I agree, but you're a good wierd! Scootabang!