Friday, May 23, 2008

Prayer

My friend and bigger than that my pastor is Troy Gramling.
Right now he is with his mother in Charlotte NC. She has a brain aneurysm.
I am asking you to pray for her.
Her name is Linda and she is a great lady.
As of late I understand how important it is to pray for your parents. My wife and I have lost two in the last two months.
I am making it a point to pray for her several times a day.
I hope you will join in this.

Father I lift Linda to you right now. I am praying that you will give the doctors and nurses wisdom as they work with her. Our prayer is that you would heal her Father.
I also pray for Troy and the rest of their family. I ask that you would give then strength, wisdom, and a comfort during this time that only you can give.
We love you and trust you Father,
In the name of Christ,
Amen

6 comments:

SmilingSally said...

I, too, am praying for Linda, and I just prayed as I read your prayer. Thank you for leading!

Anonymous said...

Our family is joining you in praying for Pastor Troy's mom. Thank you for leading the prayer on your blog. It helped us pray right there and then.
Love, Ed & Mary Riveron

Anonymous said...

I'm joining you as well. FRC coming together during this time is crucial.
We all know GOD is in control~janette

Arturo de la Mora said...

Joining you also... We are praying as family for Linda, Troy and their family. God Bless you!

Anonymous said...

i also prayed along with you! thank you for being such an encouragement to me. I can't wait for this weekend!! love you Pastor Garland! Kelli looked so pretty last night!!!
-Oana

Anonymous said...

We are praying for them constantly and we love all of you guys at FRC. Looking forward for this weekend Pastor Garland. we love you!
-The Lupulescu Family (oana's fam)