Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day

My mom is going to be in town this weekend. I am pumped that she will be here with my family.
She is coming in for two reasons...

1. My daughter Danielle is graduating from Palm Beach Atlantic University (We are so proud of her)


2. She will be here so we can honor her on Mother's Day.


My Mom is awesome! She is an incredible example to my whole family.
One of the ways that we will honor her is by taking her to church at FRC.

You can do the same.
Check out this link to see all that will be going on.


http://www.troygramling.com/mothers-day

Don't miss this incredible opportunity.

2 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Congratulations Danielle! Please give you mom a hug for me.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Danielle! Hope you all had an awesome Mother's Day. Vicki