Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nasty

I have a friend who is going through a nasty divorce. Both he and his wife are hurting in a big way from all that is going on. They have children and there is a lot of anger and confusion on their part as well. I have really struggled with how to help them. I want to be a good friend and give them the best direction that I can.
I have something that I am sharing with them and you. If you or someone you know is going through this same struggle you need to check out the video below.
This is a way to find healing from one of those things that can get pretty nasty.

3 comments:

Heather Palacios said...

Marriage is my hardest job. You and Kel have modeled it SO well. Hate to hear this about your friend. I'll pray for them. Thanks for blogging about this.

SmilingSally said...

Divorce is such an ugly word.

Anonymous said...

Hi
http://www.georgiawrestling.net/ - cheap vardenafil
You just don’t need to practice this drug for ages.
[url=http://www.georgiawrestling.net/]cheap vardenafil[/url]
Levitra is the trade name of Vardenafil.
levitra online
The people who are using it out have recommended well for it.