Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Leverage

Wow! What a busy weekend for our family. We had the wedding and all that goes along with it from rehearsal to relatives and friends being here.
In spite of all that was going on we made sure that we were at our church FRC.
We also made sure that those that were still here visiting went with us.
I guess you could say that we used the wedding to leverage others to come to church with us.
I heard Pastor Troy use this word a couple of years ago when he challenged moms at Mother's Day to leverage everything they could to get their families to come to church with them on Mother's Day. That simple word has stuck with me since then.
One of the greatest times of year to do that is coming up with Easter.
It is an awesome time for us to leverage something to get others to church on Easter Day.
We are having a bunch of services at FRC. I would encourage you to be there and leverage everything you have to get others there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Easter is my biggest leverage & although I know it is all in GODS timing & not ours, w/every leverage opportunity I get, I know deep down that even "a mustard seed" is growing in my family. Can't wait for Easter!