Friday, December 5, 2008

On the other end

I was on the receiving end of "The Gift Revolution" today.
My sister-in-law lives with us. She moved in with us after my wife's mother passed away a few months ago. Lisa is very special to our family. She has special needs and continues to be a bright spot in our lives.
I was getting ready to take her to work this morning. She has a job at Publix and bags groceries three days a week. Before we left she told me she had something for me. She came in the office and handed me a "Gift Revolution" card. She then handed me ten dollars and told me to go by Starbucks after I dropped her off and get me a coffee.
She was so excited!


I was excited too.
I was happy for her because she is seeing the importance of this revolution.
"The Gift Revolution" is an opportunity to change the world. I have been on the giving end every day since it started. Today it was pretty awesome being on the other end.
Thanks Lisa!
It is cool to help change the world with you.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yay Lisa! You go girl!