Sunday, July 13, 2008

Out and In

I have been out for the last couple of weeks and got back in yesterday.

We went to South Carolina and a couple of other places on the way up and back.

Kelli and I were able to get a few days alone on the front part of our trip.
I always enjoy time with my wife. She continues to show me how much God has blessed me.

I have a few photos and highlights I will share over the next couple of days.

It was good to be back at FRC this weekend. I always realize how much I miss my church when I return and walk back in.

We had a great time out but we are glad to be back in!!!

4 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Welcome home! We just drifted in yesterday and you are right: it is good to be home, although it takes us longer to get back in the grove!

Ivette said...

Great to have you guys back at FRC. You were missed.

Anonymous said...

Missed you. Glad you had a great time away.

Anonymous said...

Gar,
Glad you had a great trip... I am sorry that I did not get to see you before we left... We just into Ohio and the trip went well.. Now just waiting on the movers....
To bad you did not go to Cali then you could have had an (In n Out) While you were out...
Love Ya Bro,
Steve P.