Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today Kelli and I are celebrating our 26th anniversary.


There are so many incredible memories to think about. I would say that both her and I would say that our greatest blessing in all of those years are our daughters.


There is so much to be thankful for...
Our families!
Our Friends!
Our church! (we are celebrating 20 years at FRC this month. More about that in a couple of days!)
But for me the greatest is my beautiful wife!

Happy Anniversary Kelli!


I love you and thank God for you every day!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to an awesome, Godly couple. Love you, Vicki

SmilingSally said...

Congratulations on snagging a beautiful lady and managing to keep her around for 26 years. You must be doing SOMETHING right!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of you. My hope is that you will have that many or more years together. You have a "beautiful" family and it has been my pleasure to watch you grow together. Love you guys!
Charlotte McCulty

Arnold G. said...

Congratulation to you guys. love you both

lili said...

may God continue to BLESS your bond, your love & family. Honored to know you PG...Love you guys!!