Saturday, December 22, 2007

Family Fun

Last night we had our family Christmas time with my wife's family. The food was incredible (Thanks Julie). It was just fun being together.
We hung out, opened gifts, and told stories that somehow get bigger each year. Before the night was over we were shooting each other with Nerf guns. I shot several people right in the head and quickly handed off the gun to my nephew.
My Mother-in-law got a big ole honkin' HDTV that is going to make going to see her even better.
I watched a cool thing happen. This is our second Christmas since my Father-in-law passed away. I watched my Brother-in-law Kevin as he handed out his gifts to all the kids and someone said, who does that remind you of? It was kind of cool seeing him take on the role of his dad.
One of the best parts of Christmas is being with family and friends.
I get to do a lot of that this weekend. Our church is doing over 30 services. It is going to be awesome.
Next week, my family at a cabin in Missouri!!!

What are you doing???

Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

Wendy Whitlow said...

Hey Pastor G,

Cool blog spot! God has blessed me with an opportunity to spend part of the holiday season with my family and friends here in Indiana. I am also attending Granger Community Church today - I can't wait! While I will be home to enjoy Christmas day with friends in South Florida, I will have to watch FRC on our awesome Internet Campus. Wishing Kelli and you a wonderful holiday season...You deserve it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!!